WELCOME

Thank you for logging on. It is hoped that you will enjoy reading about our outdoor experiences from the Appalachian Trail in the East to the Pacific Crest Trail in the West and everything in between. If you have questions about Carl's gear or need information on backcountry hiking, the AT and/or PCT, don't hesitate to email either one of us: sgoodman5815@gmail.com or goodmanATRidgerunner@gmail.com.




5/27/08

Photos from the PCT



Here is the cake and a photo of the hiker buddies
who surprised me on my birthday.

This is a photo of Mt. Baden-Powell, the 9,245 ft.
mountain I climbed over at mile 378. I did not go
to the summit to see the monument. I did however, walk in the snow. It was beautiful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mountains look beautiful Carl. That's got to take your breath away just standing there looking at that site!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Carl! Sorry I am just now leaving a comment. I love checking in on you every few days. Take care, Julie

Anonymous said...

Thankyou to the hikers who brought my dad a birthday cake! God bless you all. we're praying for you all every day.